2021 Mobile Camping Safari Rates
Tailor-made Botswana 2021 mobile camping Safaris. Our Botswana tailor-made safaris are for private individuals and groups wanting the exclusivity of a private camp, guide and safari vehicle.
Botswana 2021 Mobile Camping Safaris
We offer private Mobile safaris in Botswana. Covering all the best areas in open 4x4 game drive vehicles, private guides, own chef and camp hands, and no other people in the private Botswana Camps.
Whether you are a family, group of friends or even a single person wanting his own guide and vehicle for a Botswana Safari, we offer the best of Botswana.
3 different levels of tented mobile camping on your safari - from basic dome level adventurous camping trips to full en-suite Meru tents.
- In addition to the private safaris we create for all our clients, we also cater for persons with disabilities: including mobility, visual and hearing impairment.
- We offer tailor-made trips for people needing electricity to run a CPAP machine for sleep apnea.
Mobile 2020 Camping Safaris
All the best destinations that Botswana has to oﬀer. This country is home to an incredibly diverse environment hosting a wide variety of Africa’s biggest and smallest fauna and flora. This Safaris is a mobile adventure through multiple destinations in Botswana, seamlessly sewn together by the experts. Itineraries include luxury camping or lodging in Moremi Game reserve, Central Kalahari, Makgadikgadi Pans, Nxai Pan, and Chobe National Park
At a glance
• Mobile safaris throughout Botswana
• All options of safari are non-participation – Each camp is set up prior to your arrival
• Comfortable camping with en-suite canvas bathrooms
• Guide and all camp staﬀ available in camp
• Itineraries can be tailor-made to include both mobile camping experience as well as lodge experience
• Two game drives daily, unless a full day safari/transfer is planned
• Full day safaris / transfers include lunch and refreshments along the way
• Campsites used ensure exclusivity and privacy
• Extremely professional guides and warm hosting, make you feel comfortable at all times •Breakfast, lunch & dinner are prepared daily in the camp kitchen tent, located separately to guest areas.
A typical day below is an outline of a typical day on safari. Each schedule is tailored to the each specific itinerary, which may change on transfer days or full day safaris
• 5h30 Wake-up call “Koko”
• 06h00 Coﬀee & light breakfast
• 06h30 Leave for morning game drive
• 10h30 Return to camp & freshen up
• 11H30 Brunch followed by siesta & shower time
• 15h00 Tea and snack before game drive
• 16h00 Leave for afternoon game drive & enjoy a sunset drink before heading back to camp
• 19h00 Return to camp and settle around campfire with refreshments
• 20h00 Dinner is served