Botswana private Family safaris
Our Family Mobile Safaris
Comfortable Meru tents with en-suite bathrooms. Furnished with beds, linen, bedside table, lamp and amenities (soap, shampoo & insect repellent). All meals are served in the dining room tent.
Botswana Affordable Family Safaris.
Choose between private mobile camping, and family-friendly lodge adventures, or even combine both for a variety of experiences.
Meru Level Mobile Safaris
All the best destinations that Botswana has to oﬀer. This country is home to an incredibly diverse environment hosting a wide variety of Africa’s biggest and smallest fauna and flora. This Safaris is a mobile adventure through multiple destinations in Botswana, seamlessly sewn together by the experts. Itineraries include luxury camping or lodging in Moremi Game reserve, Central Kalahari, Makgadikgadi Pans, Nxai Pan, and Chobe National Park. Pre-prepared camps are located in private BOGA (Botswana Guides Association) or HATAB (Hospitality and Tourism Association of Botswana) sites well oﬀ the beaten track.
At a Glance
• Mobile safaris throughout Botswana
• All options of safari are non-participation
• Comfortable camping with en-suite canvas bathrooms
• Guide and all camp staff available in camp
• Mobile camping can be combined with a lodge Experience
• Two game drives daily, unless a full day safari/transfer is planned
• Full day safaris/transfers include lunch and refreshments along the way
• Campsites used ensure exclusivity and privacy
• Extremely professional guides and warm hosting, make you feel comfortable at all times
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner are prepared daily in the camp
3.5m x 3.5m classic Safari style Meru tent with comfortable beds and quality cotton linen.
Meals(vegetarian and vegan options are available):
Early breakfast- Cereals, yoghurt, fruit, rusks, tea, and filter coffee.
Brunch- Eggs, bacon, fillet of beef, beans, fried tomato, sausage, and toast.
Light afternoon lunch- Cold meats, salads breads and fruit. Dinner- 3 courses, soup, a main and dessert.
All bottled water, fruit juice. Local soft drinks, beer, cider. Wine and a limited supply of spirits will be supplied. We would be happy to hear from you regarding your drink’s preferences.
A supply vehicle with at least 3 staff will set up camp ahead of you.