2020 Botswana - How much is a safari in Botswana?
Botswana Price guide for 2020
Our Botswana price guide is just to help you estimate of the cost of a safari in Botswana for 2020. Most of our safaris are tailor made to our your specific needs. Please contact us for a tailor made safari that will be perfect for you, or join one of our packages that are great money savers.
- The below rates are subject to change without notice.
- Government departure taxes within Botswana are included.
- Total luggage of 20 kg per passenger, including hand luggage
- Flights from Maun to Okavango Delta Camps are approximately US$150 to US$230 per person.
- Maun to Kwai or Moremi are approximately us$ 190 to us$ 220
-Maun to Savuti/Linyati are approximately us$ 220 - us$250 per person.
- Maun to Chobe Camps are approximately US$360 per person and from the Okavango us$380 for inter camp air transfers.
Depending on amount of people on safari, below is the norm for 4 people and more. The below is an estimate.
Budget - us$ 250.00 per person per day
Mid Range - us$ 340.00 per person per day
Meru Level - us$ 440.00 per person per day
Rates do depend on time of year,
Highest Prices: July to October
Mid Prices: April to June
Lowest Prices: November to March
Some lodges do not charge a single supplement - but this normally only April to June and November to March.
We also have packages at special rates that will reduce the rates considerably.
The lodges we use, the below are only a few.
More affordable lodges
us$ 300 - us$ 400 per person sharing per night
Wild Track Eco Lodge
Chobe Garden Lodge
Chobe Safari Lodge
Mid Range Lodges
us$ 500 to us$ 950 per person sharing per night
Chobe Game Lodge