Botswana private budget safaris
Our Budget Mobile Safaris
Spacious Dome tents with en-suite bush ablutions (pit latrine & bucket shower), equipped with stretcher bed, linen, bedside table and bedside lamp.
Botswana Affordable Budget private safaris.
All the best destinations that Botswana has to oﬀer. This country is home to an incredibly diverse environment hosting a wide variety of Africa’s biggest and smallest fauna and flora. This Safaris is a mobile adventure through multiple destinations in Botswana, seamlessly sewn together by the experts. Itineraries include luxury camping or lodging in Moremi Game reserve, Central Kalahari, Makgadikgadi Pans, Nxai Pan, and Chobe National Park. Pre-prepared camps are located in private BOGA (Botswana Guides Association) or HATAB (Hospitality and Tourism Association of Botswana) sites well oﬀ the beaten track.
A typical day below is an outline of a typical day on safari. Each schedule is tailored to the each specific itinerary, which may change on transfer days or full day safaris
• 5h30 Wake-up call “Koko”
• 06h00 Coﬀee & light breakfast
• 06h30 Leave for morning game drive
• 10h30 Return to camp & freshen up
• 11H30 Brunch followed by siesta & shower time
• 15h00 Tea and snack before game drive
• 16h00 Leave for afternoon game drive & enjoy a sunset drink before heading back to camp
• 19h00 Return to camp and settle around campfire with refreshments
• 20h00 Dinner is served